Admission conditions for full-time education for the 3rd round
The school entrance exam consists of a test of General Study Prerequisites – OSP (sample here). Depending on the test result, the candidate can get up to 100 points.
Admission conditions for the 3rd round of the admission procedure
Six-year grammar school
1) the average benefit from all subjects in the sixth and seventh grades of primary school did not exceed 1.4 (the benefit for the 2nd half of the 6th grade of the school year 2020/21 and the 1st half of the 7th grade of the school year 2021/22 is documented)
2) the average benefit from all subjects in the sixth or seventh grade of primary school did not exceed the value of 1.3 (the benefit for the 2nd half of the 6th grade of the school year 2020/21 and the 1st half of the 7th grade of the school year 2021/22 is documented)
3) the average benefit from at least 2 of the following subjects (Czech language, English language or History) in the seventh grade of primary school did not exceed 1.1 and the total benefit from all subjects in the sixth and seventh grade does not exceed 1.7 (the benefit for 2nd half of the 6th grade of the school year 2020/21 and 1st half of the 7th grade of the school year 2021/22)
4) placement on the 1st – 5th place in the regional or district round of the mathematical, chemical, physical, geographical or astronomical Olympiad, or the Olympiad in the Czech language, ev. equivalent competitions announced by the Ministry of Education, regions or schools (eg Mathematical Kangaroo, Bobřík Informatics, etc.)
5) passing a certified language exam in English, German, French or Spanish at level A2 and higher (eg KET, PET, FIN in DEUTSCH 2, FLYERS)
6) on the basis of current and documented membership in Mense ČR (IQ value is greater than or equal to 130)
7) placement in the first 30% of the ranking in the Logical Olympiad organized by the Mensa ČR in the regional round at least once during the study at primary school
8) on the basis of a decision of the Director of the Language and Humanities GYMNÁZIA PRIGO on the basis of an administrative discretion to recognize type-equivalent or similar achievements referred to in point 4) and 5) worthy of special consideration
9) the conditions of the school entrance examination from the OSP (general study prerequisites) have been met
10) the conditions of the uniform (state) entrance examination have been met
If the applicant has fulfilled compulsory school attendance in the school year 2020/2021, according to § 1 paragraph 7 of Decree No. 353/2016 Coll., On the admission procedure for secondary education, it is not part of the evaluation criteria for the second half of the school year 2019/2020 . In this case, for the recognition of the school entrance examination in points 1), 2), 3) the average benefit for the 1st half of the 8th grade of the school year 2019/2020 and for the 1st half of the 9th grade of the school year 2020/2021 is documented.
In the field, if the candidate does not meet at least one of the criteria listed in points 1-8), the best of the results in points 9) and 10), ie the school or state part of the entrance examination, will be assessed. For the school part of the entrance exam referred to in point 9), the candidate may achieve a maximum of 100 points. The school part must be completed again for the 3rd round of the admission procedure and the school part from the 1st or 2nd round of the entrance examination cannot be recognized. For the part of the uniform (state) part of the entrance examination mentioned in point 10), the candidate may achieve a maximum of 100 points. The uniform entrance examination from the first round will be recognized, provided that the applicant submits, together with the application for study, the result of the evaluation of the uniform entrance examination from the first round.
If the applicant meets at least one of the criteria listed in points 1-8), he / she will be obliged to pass the school entrance examination according to point 9), resp. the obligation to document the result of the state part of the entrance examination according to point 10) is waived and automatically awarded a point evaluation of 100 points in the overall order of candidates.
On the basis of a better result from the school part or the state entrance exam, resp. the result of the point evaluation obtained on the basis of meeting the criteria in points 1-8), the order of candidates from the best to the worst result will be compiled. The primary criterion for ranking candidates is the number of points achieved. If the point evaluation is the same, the average benefit according to point 1) rounded to two decimal places is used as a secondary criterion. Pupils who place in the interval from the 1st place to the place that corresponds to the order of the applicant who placed last in the order within the remaining capacity announced for the 3rd round of the admission procedure will be admitted to the study.